Roses have been a representation of love and femininity for centuries, so it is no wonder that it has become a significant ingredient in many beauty rituals. Even Cleopatra used this all-natural product for her skin. If Cleopatra used it, why would you not give it a try?
Rose water is a perfect natural remedy for many skin problems and should find its place in every household. This magic potion is unbelievably versatile. Regardless if you have oily, dry, or combination skin, rose water is suitable for your daily beauty regime. Since rose water is mild to the skin and has anti-inflammatory properties, it is suitable for people who are suffering from eczema or rosacea.
Rosaya rose water is an excellent toner due to the pH level of 4.8 which is important for healthy glowing skin. Rose water is slightly acidic, it removes oil and dirt with ease and prevents acne-causing bacteria from forming.
In the Nordic countries, it is easy to blame the harsh weather for dry skin, but in addition to the weather, air conditioners, and heaters cause our skin cells to dry out as well. Flaky skin causes difficulties in applying makeup products. Rosewater is the perfect natural remedy to hydrate the outermost layer of our skin and make our skin glow throughout the year, no matter what weather conditions are.
ROSE WATER BENEFITS FOR SKIN
- Helps to maintain skin’s pH balance
- Reduces the redness and soothes irritated skin
- Hydrates the skin
- Helps with acne, rosacea, and eczema
- Controls excess oil
- Help in removing grease and dirt accumulated in clogged pores
- Strengthens skin cells and regenerates skin tissues
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Soothes skin in case of the sun and cold damage
- Aids in healing scars, cuts, and wounds
HOW TO USE ROSE WATER ON YOUR FACE
- Soak a cotton pad with rose water and
apply in the morning and at night, to clear all
impurities and makeup
- Use rosewater by spritzing it on your face to
stay hydrated or as a makeup base
- For puffy and tired eyes – soak a cotton pad
in cooled down rose water and apply under the eyes
- Add to face masks for hydrating skin
Try out our lovely rose water that has made with hand-picked Rose Damascena flowers: https://rosaya.ee/en/product/organic-rose-water/